Monday, September 18, 2017

Laura's sketch Video!

Hello there!

It is Laura here with you today, sharing a layout created using the gorgeous September main kit, which features the Heart of Home collection by Jen Hadfield for Pebbles Inc., it is so gorgeous!  I love that it is warm, earthy and homey without being too Fall.  Just perfect for the transitional month that September is.


I love this wood grained paper so much and knew that I would not want to cut it so I saved it to use as a background.  It ended up working perfectly for this page!


The embellishments are so versatile, I had a lot of fun sprinkling them around my page.


To keep things fun I added doodling and splatters of mist.


I trimmed the word "heart" from one of the glitter phrases in the kit and then combined it with the alphas from the kit to create my title.

I love that this page combines both masculine and feminine elements for a perfect mother/son page!

I also have a process video to share with you.  You can watch it here or over on my You-Tube channel!


Supply List: (from the kit) Jen Hadfield "Heart of Home" patterned papers (Painted Dots, Krafted, Family Tree, Heirloom Floral, Bless the Nest, From Me to You, Love of Home, Gatherings), ephemera, and accents stickers; American Crafts Thickers "Family" phrase stickers; Amy Tangerine "goodness" Thickers. (other) Recollections white cardstock; Mr. Huey's white mist; misc. pink thread; misc. bakers twine; Tim Holtz "gathered twigs" Distress Marker; Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: